- Is BCom easy?
- What is Fullform of BCom?
- Is commerce better than science?
- Which BCom course is easy?
- Can I get a job after BCOM?
- Is a BCom degree difficult?
- Which job is best after BCom?
- Which is best course in B Com?
- Which job has highest salary?
- Can I get job in bank after BCOM?
- Is BCom good for future?
- How many types of B Com are there?
- Is BCom useless?
- What jobs can I get with a BCom degree?
- What is the salary of B Com?
Is BCom easy?
If you are talking about B.Com regular, then yes.
It is quite easy if you have even the slightest bit of inclination to complete it.
The demand for courses like B.Com, BBM, BBA are so high that most colleges have set extremely high cutoffs (generally ranging from 85-90, could vary depending on the college)..
What is Fullform of BCom?
About Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) Bachelor of Commerce, which is popularly known by its abbreviation B.Com, is an undergraduate course that is completed over a duration of three years. B.Com is among the most popular bachelor’s level programmes and is therefore offered in a vast number of colleges and universities.
Is commerce better than science?
From Accounting to Managing, Commerce is practically everywhere. When it comes to the course structure, Commerce is easier than Science. The science subjects require you to study continuously and extensively. Commerce requires you to be clear with the basics, and you are good to go.
Which BCom course is easy?
Doing BBA is easier then Bcom but it also depends on the college which you are taking admission 🙂 Like some colleges believe in quality of teaching in such colleges doing BBA will be easier then Bcom.
Can I get a job after BCOM?
Every year, many private and government banks hires the fresh B.com graduates. Candidates can work in public as well as in private sector. You can apply for government jobs like bank, UPSC, etc. The course also prepares the students for CA and CS.
Is a BCom degree difficult?
No, B. Com is not difficult, there is no such thing difficult or easy, where we don’t have interest we think its difficult and where we have interest we think its easy in short things depend on our own interest. … After completion of B. Com., you can apply in any organization for the post of accountant.
Which job is best after BCom?
Best Career Options After B.Com. Master of Business Administration (MBA) Chartered Accountancy (CA) Company Secretary (CS) Master of Commerce (M.Com) Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) Business Accounting and Taxation (BAT) Certified Management Accountant (CMA) US Certified Public Accounting (CPA) … Conclusion.
Which is best course in B Com?
Best B.com Course in India:Management.Human Resource.Computer.Economics.English.Law.Marketing.Finance.More items…
Which job has highest salary?
List of Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs in IndiaMachine Learning Experts.Blockchain Developer.Full Stack Software Developer.Product Management.Management Consultant.Investment Banker.Chartered Accountant.Marketing Manager.More items…
Can I get job in bank after BCOM?
1. IBPS PO After B.Com. The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) conducts a national-level examination for Probationary Officer (PO), Regional Rural Bank Recruitment (RRB), Clerks and Management positions. … The candidates who are selected through the IBPS PO Exam work in private, public and foreign banks.
Is BCom good for future?
3) Immense Future Prospects: While B.Com alone can provide a lucrative career path for an aspirant, even as far as providing managerial positions later on in their career path, pursuing a higher education degree in some cases shortens the journey to pursuing a highly lucrative path.
How many types of B Com are there?
Under BCom, there are three most popular courses, namely BCom or BCom-General, BCom (Honours) and BCom LLB. The BCom or BCom-General is also referred to as BCom-Pass by many universities. In the BCom course, candidates are taught core subjects related to commerce and finance.
Is BCom useless?
Today, in the competitive job market scenario, merely having a graduate degree like B Com is not enough to land you in a good position. Students need to have a proper knowledge and additional competencies rather than just a B.Com degree to face the strong competition in life.
What jobs can I get with a BCom degree?
List of Job Options after B.ComJob Options After B.ComEligibilityTop RecruitersBusiness AnalystB.Com/ B.Com (Hons) students are given preferenceEY, KPMG, Deloitte, PWCDigital MarketerGraduation degreeDeloitte, Accenture, Oracle, GartnerGovernment JobsAny graduation degreeSBI, NABARD, PNB, CBI1 more row•Apr 30, 2020
What is the salary of B Com?
B.Com Jobs:CitySalary RangeBangalore, KarnatakaINR 220,000 – 468,000New Delhi, DelhiINR 240,000 – 480,000Chennai, TamilnaduINR 200,000 – 360,000Mumbai, MaharashtraINR 216,000 – 432,0004 more rows•Mar 13, 2020